All feedback is welcome!
Planning a CME event? Use a pharma-free provider! Download a list of Accredited Providers of CME that do not Accept Commercial Support. (.doc .pdf)
NEW! The DC Center for Rational Prescribing offers industry-free CME modules created by PharmedOut, GW, and the DC Department of Health on topics such as medical cannabis and generic drugs. More information can be found in our CME section.
- Alosa Foundation offers a variety of CME activities on Alzheimers Disease, antipsychotic medications, atrial fibrillation, COPD, falls/mobility, heart failure, incontinence, managing pain in the elderly, obesity, opioids, and type 2 diabetes. All are non-commercial and accredited through Harvard Medical School.
- Expires: April 2016 – December 2018
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Effective Health Care Program
- AHRQ Health Literacy Modules – physicians and nurses can earn credits while learning about the challenges in caring for patients with low health literacy.
- 1.0 AMA credit
- 1.0 ANNC credit
- Expires: December 31, 2017